Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Murli Manohar Joshi Looks like Christian Orthodox Bishop????!!!!!

There was a news yesterday (27.12.10) in the TV  focusing on the  power play and differences of opinion on the 2G spectrum probe between Sushma Swaraj  and Murli Manohar Joshi... I am not interested in the party politics, but the funny cap (with St Thomas cross) wore by Joshi took me in surprise. 



In the first instance I thought that some Orthodox Christian Bishop from Kerala then I was able to realise that it our BJP Hero...
Look at the funny picture...

 
May be Dr Joshi (originally a Physics Professor) is slowly becoming a symbol of religious harmony and religious tolerance in India...
Next time I will vote for  BJP because they are slowly embracing a religious tolerant OUTLOOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment